29 Sep 2018
2:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Saturday Afternoon Session
“What about the rest of the immune system? How does that play into the non-resolving case?
2:15 – 4:15 PM Dr. Tichauer “Infectious vs. Immunogenic Causes for Illness: Low Dose
Immunotherapy in the “post-infectious” symptomatic patient” Assessing and Correcting Immune (In)
Competency in Recalcitrant Infectious Disease”
- Targeting Lyme: Spirochetes, L-Forms and Cysts oh my!
- Understanding TH1 vs TH2 dominance as it relates to your patients
- Re-training the immune system. Old dogs can learn new tricks.
- Principles of LDI.
- How do I know when to use LDI?
- Choosing and administering an antigen.
- Dose titration, boosters and assessing treatment efficacy.